Frequently asked questions
WILL I HAVE TO SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY WHEN IT ARRIVES?
- A signature is not required.
HOW CAN I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES ?
If you wish to contact us, in relation to any aspects of our products or services, please do so using the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY PERSONAL DETAILS?
- Before you order online, you will need to set up an account to make it faster for you at the checkout. If you have changed your name or address, you can automatically update your personal details by logging into your account and clicking on ‘Account Information’.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SIZING OF THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL ONLINE?
- Africanclothinghub has developed a useful guide to assist you with sizing details. To view, Size Chart, If you are having trouble with the size guide or would prefer to talk to someone in person, please contact our customer service team on email - firstname.lastname@example.org on (9.00am – 5.00pm GMT (Monday – Friday), 12.00am – 5.00pm GMT (Saturday)).
WHAT IS THE RETURNS POLICY FOR PRODUCTS BOUGHT ONLINE?
- We will be happy to offer you a full refund, if you return your purchase to us in its original condition within 10 days of receipt – i.e. in their original packaging, unworn, unwashed and complete with their original labels.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund for items returned that are not in a re-saleable condition. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer an exchange for any items being returned to our warehouse.
- You need to inform us via email before you send us a return.
- For items purchased using Paypal please see returns and exchange information HERE
- If you do receive an incorrect , faulty or damaged item, please contact the Customer Service Team on email - email@example.com (9.00am – 5.00pm GMT (Monday – Friday), 12.00am – 5.00pm GMT (Saturday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only refund the price of the item to the purchaser once it is received by us. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to show in the purchaser’s account.
- For your Right to Cancel, please see the Contract and Contract Cancellation section of our terms and conditions.
- Products We are Unable to Refund - Unfortunately, pierced jewelry products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons. And swimwear may only be returned to us if the hygiene strip has not been removed.
- Returns to us by Post - You will find instructions enclosed with your order. You must complete the Returns Note attached to the Dispatch Note indicating the quantity you are returning and the reason for the return. Keep details of goods returned, together with the remaining part of the Dispatch Note and Proof of Return Document, until you have received your refund, in case of the unlikely event of returned goods being lost in transit. We would also recommend that you use a postal service that insures you for the value of goods that you are returning. Please allow up to ten days for your goods to reach us.
- INTERNATIONAL RETURNS -Items may be returned to us within 14 days from the date of receipt for a refund. All return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer. Address your package to:Africanclothinghub - 25a Redbourne Drive, Thamesmead, London, SE288RZ please contact us for our UK and US return address.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I PLACE MY ORDER?
- The ordering process should be easy to follow as you move through the site. If you do have issues with ordering, or if anything is unclear, please email our customer service team a email@example.com (9.00am – 5.00pm GMT (Monday – Friday), 12.00am – 5.00pm GMT (Saturday)).
- You will have the opportunity to enter payment details and review your order prior to confirming. The page includes a cost breakdown of the order and also indicates that you are in a secure section of the website. If you click back to the homepage from the secure location, you may receive a warning indicating that you are moving to and from a secure location.
- Once the ‘Submit Order’ button is selected, providing that the order has successfully been completed (i.e. the customer has not been informed of any product being out of stock and his/her details are correct), you will be re-directed to the Order Confirmation page and will receive an order confirmation email that contains essential information relating to your order.
- When your order is ready to be dispatched, you will receive an email indicating that the order will be with you in the near future.
ARE ALL OF THE PRODUCTS FROM AFRICANCLOTHINGHUB AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE?
- Yes all of our product range is available online, subject to availability of stock. If you are looking for a particular range, please contact our customer service team
WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT CAN I USE ONLINE?
- We accept most major cards including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Switch/Maestro. Customers can also use PayPal to pay for orders. This is available as an option during checkout.
- We are able to accept payment via the account transfer options.
HOW LONG WILL MY REFUND TAKE TO PROCESS?
- Once you have returned your online goods by post to our warehouse, the item will be checked.
- Once processed, a credit transaction will be made for the returned goods directly back to the debit, credit or charge card you used to pay for the items on your original order. Please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to show in your account. Please contact Customer Services on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 10 working days after our receipt of the goods for the credit to appear on your account.
CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
- Once you have ordered online, you will be able to track its status. Log onto your account, select ‘My Orders’ where you can then view the details of pending or completed orders. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your order and also a dispatch email when your items are on the way.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
CAN I SHOP ONLINE USING A GIFT CARD?
- We are able to offer online gift vouchers which can be sent to anyone with an email address or the code given in person and redeemed online. For more information take a look at Africanclothinghub Gift Cards
CAN I CANCEL OR AMEND AN ORDER ONCE I’VE PLACED IT
Your Right To Cancel
- You have a right to cancel your order and if you choose to do so you will receive full refund. However you should note that in order for us to deliver orders to customers quickly and efficiently orders are processed and dispatched almost immediately upon order acknowledgement. This means in practice that we will be unable to impact delivery and you will receive the goods you ordered.
- Therefore where goods have already been dispatched before cancellation, please return them to us in their original condition and packaging. Returns to Casadelamo should be returned to Africanclothinghub - 25a Redbourne Drive, Thamesmead, London, SE288RZ. Details and instructions are found on the reverse of the delivery note you receive in your order. Returned or cancelled goods need to be returned to us within 28 days of dispatch. Your account will be automatically credited the value of your order once we have received the items.
Amending an Order
- For similar reasons of immediate processing and dispatch we are unable to amend orders once they are placed via our website. You must therefore check your order contains all the products you want prior to payment and confirmation as we will be unable to change the details thereafter. Similarly, you must also check your billing and delivery addresses since we will be unable to amend these after your order has been acknowledged. If you decide you don’t require an item after delivery you can always return it to us using the returns label for a full refund of your purchase price. We will only credit your account once we receive goods back to our processing centre.
WHEN WILL YOU TAKE PAYMENT FOR MY ORDER?
- We will take payment from you when your order is placed.
WILL YOU SEND ME CONFIRMATION WHEN YOU RECEIVE MY PARCEL?
- Unfortunately, Casadelamo is unable to directly confirm with the customer when we have received your returned items.